Founded in Japan by Kazuo Hayashi in 1961, Hayashi Denko offers thin film, wire wound ceramic and wire wound glass Platinum RTD's.
- Three standard resistance temperature values: 100 ohm, 500 ohm and 1000 ohm.
- Manufactured in compliance with DIN, IEC and JIS standards.
- Temperature ranges: -50 Deg C to +650 Deg C.
- Temperature coefficient: 0.003851.
● Temperature Range --40 ℃ TO 500 ℃
● Double element is available
● High Temperature Resistibility
Hayashi Denko products are ISO 9001:2000 and JIS Q 9001:2000 approved. We have new and improved product in the CRZ-2005 & CRZ-1632 series new part# CRZ-2005R & CRZ-1632R 5-2018
● Isolated Thermocouple Wire
● Multi-channel Transducer